Before booking at Cedar Grove Farmstay, please ensure you have read the following terms and conditions. By booking accommodation at Cedar Grove Farmstay, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as stated below.
Check-in to the property is from 1:00pm. The inventory list should be verified upon arrival. Any breakages or missing items should be reported within two hours.
Checkout is before 10:00am unless agreed otherwise. Please ensure all windows are closed and doors locked on departure.
Return of keys
The keys should be returned to the owners where they were collected on arrival. The owner of property will inspect the unit before your departure.
At least 2 weeks prior to the date of your arrival to the property, you must pay us a bond of $100.00 (the "Bond") in addition to the balance of payment' for your accommodation. We may use the Bond to recover our loss due to any or all of the following: (a) you breaching these Conditions of Stay; (b) you or your invitees damaging our property or any item in it or leaving our property or any item in it dirty or stained; © loss of any item at our property as a result of you or your invitees staying at our property. Within 10 days of the end of your stay at our property we will promptly refund to you any part of the above Bond that has not been used to recover our loss.
The residence complies with Non - Smoking state laws. Smoking inside is prohibited. For the health and comfort of other visitors, it would be appreciated if smoking was not done within 20 metres of any farm building.
With regret no pets allowed.
The property is to be used by booked guests only, and not for commercial activity, or unruly parties. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions may lead to immediate cancellation of your stay and being requested to leave the property immediately without any right to claim a refund.
We are confident that you will enjoy your Farmstay experience. But the pleasure entails certain responsibilities on your part:
- You are responsible to lock the entries to the units and turn off the lights and air-conditioner when you leave the premises whether for an outing or departure - reducing the use of unnecessary power and assisting with the greenhouse effect. Please close windows and doors when air-con is on and unless in extreme temperatures do not leave it running overnight.
- Family members should be encouraged to use self discipline and thus avoid damage or accidents. All breakages or defects should be reported promptly.
- Items from the units should not be removed at any time. This includes bath towels. Please bring own towels for river use.
- The accommodation will be of a high standard of cleanliness/neatness upon your arrival and your co-operation in leaving it that way would be greatly appreciated.
- Please ensure that gas bottles are turned off after use, not left in the open position ( gas leaks, especially in summer heat) creating a dangerous situation. Use of unit pots and pans on the barbecue is prohibited. Pans are provided for barbecue.
- A shoe rack is provided for each unit. Guests are required to place outdoor shoes on the rack before entering unit.
- We also provide a variety of games for your family's enjoyment and request that you ensure all games are used safely and correctly then stored away after use. Toys and outdoor play equipment provided for pre-schoolers are not to be used by older school age children.
- We have provided placemats, coasters and cork stands for hot foods and would appreciate you using them on the wooden tables. We have also provided a large chopping/cutting board and ask you to use this, not the benches or tables.
- Use only HLD washing powder (concentrate) in washing machine. A starter pack has been provided.
Guests and their children are not allowed into animal paddocks or near machinery sheds. Children are not allowed on farm machinery.
- Patio gates must be closed (ie kids in-animals out)
- On farm drives close all gates you pass through, every time.
- Doors should be closed to keep out rats, snakes, chooks etc.
Boots or strong walking shoes (not thongs/sandals) and hats must be worn on farm to participate in farm activities.
Following clearance of your deposit, your booking is confirmed by mail/email and your booking becomes non-refundable. However if the cancellation is more than 30 days prior to occupancy, we will attempt to rebook the period again and if successful, will refund the deposit less administration fee. The deposit is non-refundable for Public and School Holidays.
You are responsible for the acts or omissions of your invitees to our property. You must ensure your invitees comply with these Conditions of Stay. You are liable for and indemnify us against all actions, demands, loss or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered directly or indirectly in connection with: (a) your breach of these conditions of stay; or (b) the use of our property or anything in it by you or your invitees.
You release us from any action, demand, loss or damage for any damage, loss, injury or death occurring at or in our property, however caused.
We the hosts will do everything we can to ensure that you have a pleasant, interesting and safe visit to Cedar Grove Farmstay.